The objectives of NELGA are:
- Enhancing training opportunities and curricula on land governance in Africa;
- Promoting demand driven research on land policy;
- Connecting scholars and researchers across Africa;
- Creating data and information for monitoring and evaluation on land policy reforms;
- Strengthening policy-research linkages.
The DAAD is inviting postdoctoral scientists with completed PhD degrees from central institutions of land policy in Africa to apply for funding for NELGA postdoctoral fellowships.
Application deadline: 4th September 2023
Start date: 1st January 2024