Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Ghanaian-German Postgraduate Training Programme • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
- preparatory German language course of 6 months
- monthly scholarship instalment
- adequate travel lump sum
- annual study and research allowance
- full health, personal liability and accident insurance cover
- further individual allowances on application
- bi-nation selection panel
- personal interviews in Accra, Ghana
- selection criteria are, amongst others, a strong and well-planned research proposal, coordinated with the German inviting professor, and previous academic performance
Information and advisory centres
DAAD Informationszentrum Accra, Ghana
More detailed information
To submit an application on the DAAD Portal, please use a desktop or laptop computer as the site’s full functionality is not available on mobile devices. Technical requirements
An application to this programme is currently not available. Please check the application deadline under "Application procedure."