Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Ghanaian-German Postgraduate Training Programme • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Duration of the funding
- preparatory German language course of 6 months
- monthly scholarship instalment
- adequate travel lump sum
- annual study and research allowance
- full health, personal liability and accident insurance cover
- further individual allowances on application
- bi-nation selection panel
- personal interviews in Accra, Ghana
- selection criteria are, amongst others, a strong and well-planned research proposal, coordinated with the German inviting professor, and previous academic performance