The scholarship department of the Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships to graduates, and doctoral students from all disciplines. The objective of the foundation is to promote future leaders and experts who are prepared to take on social responsibility.
The Special Target!
The Heinrich Böll Foundation gives special (but not exclusive)
- international graduate and doctoral students from central and
eastern Europe, the EU’s neighboring states, the CIS, the
Middle East, North Africa, transition and newly industrialized
countries, and conflict regions worldwide
- women (particularly studying STEM)
- students in the STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering
and mathematics), especially those focusing on environmental
science, ecology, etc.
- students reading economics and legal studies; art studies;
- members of ethnic minorities; refugees
Application deadline for international applicants is 1st March and 1st September each year.
Please check current details at www.boell.de/scholarships